MARCH 23

March 23rd 2017

The day that did not want to end!

I was up by 8 ugly o'clock
and off to the bakery.
I needed to be at Valleyview
by 9am for Dad's
first piano lesson.
(with cinnamon buns)

I was just a bit early
and got him all set up
just as the teacher walked in.

Dad did very well,
being able to play 3 blind mice,
happy birthday
and a tune with the teacher.

He was all smiles
and when Mom arrived at 10,
he showed her what he had learnt.

10:30 was the team update
on Dad's health etc,
and he is doing well,
some changes were decided on
and new plans for the future.

Then Mom and I were off
to accomplish a rather large
TO DO list.
Call Ambrose Plumbing
(they never called back)
S London Additionelle
(didn't have my size)
Pier One
Blinds to Go
(got a quote)
Dollar Tree
(scrap storage bags)
WalMart
(returns, storage, a new blouse 
AND 1 of 2 table lamps)
N London Home Depot
(fireplace mantle)
Swiss Chalet
(lunch finally)
N London Additionelle
(yay my size)
N London Michaels
(3 paper pads and album)
S London Home Depot
(blinds)
Jysk
(3 small carpets)
Teppermans
(service call needed)
St Thomas WalMart
(picked up matching lamp)
Valleyview
(to show Dad)

Drove Mom home
and emptied her van for her.
I put out the garbage
and headed for my home.

I got a chicken dinner ready
for my night shift working hubby
and my in London
training Reservist daughter.

I am headed to bed
to relax my aching muscles
and hopefully get a TON of sleep.

Tomorrow I am planning
on attacking the house again
and knock off a bunch
of items on the TO DO list.

Good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts