MARCH 26

March 26th 2017

Family day with Dad.
Wow was he in a grumpy mood!
We played cards,
had meatball subs for lunch
and he was ready at 12:30
to go back to bed.

We all left
and headed to Mom's house
to hang some items.
The fireplace mantle is now mounted,
the two glass vitrines
are now above the buffet,
the picture from that spot
is now relocated,
the 3 urns on the back deck
have been filled with dirt,
the metal bench is there too,
my Grannie's clock is now hung
and the skid for the storage area
is now placed in the area
under the basement stairs.

When we came home,
everyone separated,
Judy to relax on the sofa
watching some stupid
vampire thing on Netflix.
John was off to his garage,
and I was left to decide
what I wanted to do.

This changed to
my pair of kids
playing video games
while I entered
some Tupperware orders.

Tonight
John made us pasta alfredo
with whole shrimp,
garlic toast and salad.
We also finished off
a couple of part bottles of wine.
Just one glass
and my face is burning up!

Looking forward
to a productive day tomorrow,
hopefully filled
with good news
and excellent chat challenges!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts