MARCH 11

March 11th 2017

A good plan is only as good
as the way it is executed.

My scrapbook stuff
is all put away.
It may have taken 3 days,
but it is neat and organized
and I am thrilled with
the final product.

However,
unforeseen hiccups
in my scrap week,
have me running pretty fast tomorrow.
We are leaving a day early.

So my next 30 minutes
was to be setting up
my blog so I could easily do it
from Port Lambton,
but it looks like
I have other things to accomplish now.

John fixed the back door,
and installed the new kitchen taps
after he found a flood
under the sinks.

He spent the day
playing in the garage
and tonight Judy and him
are playing video games.

So I am off to pack a suitcase,

and some baking supplies,
then off to bed
at the 10pm electronics shut off.

Wish me luck getting it all done.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts