MARCH 31

March 31st 2017

I did a lot of work
just not at my own home!
I did not go to Mom's
due to the bad weather yesterday,
but arrived bright and early
(well 10am)
to get some of her to do list done.

A lot of slugging boxes around,
and a couple hanging jobs
and it was already 1pm.

I bid her farewell
and headed home,
where the only thing I accomplished
was to get a lasagna in the oven
and some online stuff finished.

Off to book club for 6pm,
where we had a lovely dinner
and a rousing conversation.

Home again,
I cleaned up from the party
the cat and dog had
while I was gone,
packed up leftover lasagna
and called Mom to advise
there was a meal of lasagna
here ready for pick up.

Tomorrow is unplanned so far,
with many projects sitting waiting.

Tonight,
I crawl into bed,
bid adieu to March
that very thankfully went out like a lamb,
and look forward to April's start
and the coming spring.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts