MARCH 2

March 2nd 2017

HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!

Mom and I were at Valleyview
by 8am with cinnamon buns
so he had a fun breakfast.

We let Dad have a nap
while we sat and worked
on the party plans for Sunday.
By 10am the 2 Grandsons
had arrived to take Dad
to Beamsville for lunch
with my sister's family.
He had a great time 
and was happy all but 1
sadly missed Granddaughter
could not make it.

I spent the afternoon relaxing
and planning out
this new way of dealing with
my life and home.

This year I have chosen 
to give up fast food take out
for Lent (until Easter).
This is going to be difficult
because Mom suddenly 
LOVES eating fast food.

Dad was back by 4
and had a nap before we
came back with supper.
He asked for Harvey's.

I spent the evening 
finishing a few projects, 
and doing some cleaning.

I have one short appointment
at noon tomorrow,
but the rest of the day
is going to be spent 
getting a lot done around the house.

For now,
its time to relax, 
shut down the electronics by 10,
and hopefully asleep by 11.

Time to implement
the changes for my Happiness Project.

So Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts