MARCH 29

March 29th 2017

What a morning.
Running around getting ready
for something that I have known
about for 1 month now....
My stupidity never ceases
to amaze me!

Finally got out the door
and picked up Aunt Sandra
and we were off to LDO.
Where thankfully,
John could drop off omething
I realized I had forgotten.

I managed to do a layout
and then I was off to the kitchen
to make fresh cut fries.
A tasty addition to the yummy
buffet we had all brought items for.

No birthdays this month,
also meant no cake!!
Boo to that.

I came home
and took a refresher course
with a grumpy hubby instructor
on how to drive standard.
Yup I have spent most of my
driving years in an automatic.

So,
as he gave me a stomach ache,
I told him to take the truck
and I would practice alone.
I left the house at 5:30
and back home at 9:30.
I have been told
I am doing pretty well...
and the car is still in one piece.

I arrived home,
made John some supper for 6am
and I am crashing.

Tomorrow is an early morning.
Its fresh donut day at Spicers
and Dad's second piano lesson.
Then off to Mom's
as Thursday is also go help her day.

So,
good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts