MARCH 1

March 1st 2017

It is already March,
where did February go?

An early start
so I could meet with the builder
at Mom's house at 9am.\

|Then it was off to LDO,
where I created 75 balloons
to decorate Dad's room
for his birthday tomorrow.

A call from Mom
had me suddenly needing
to go see Dad tonight
before I went to book club,
but after I got the birthday 
breakfast donuts and balloons,
and finally get something to eat...

I snapped.
No sympathy from the spouse,
actually he was apathetic,
and that just frustrated me more.

Fun times,
but it did make me read
the next chapter of my book
the Happiness Project,
in a different light.

I am focusing on facing my life
in a totally different way.

I am very excited 
and book club was amazing.
A lot of outspoken conversation,
feelings and plans.

By midnight,
Judy and I snuck 
into Dad's room at Valleyview 
with a balloon arrangement.

Now its bedtime
and I have an early morning
when we are surprising Dad
witha Cinnamon bun breakfast
before he leaves to party 
with my sister in Beamsville.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts