MARCH 24

March 24th 2017

I slept in today.
Wow was I tired after yesterday!

The morning was spent
cooking for friends,
family and supper for me.

Front and back doors open
so the house smells all fresh
and clean again.
A load of laundry
washed and hung to dry too.

Then I got busy downsizing
the crap in my front porch!
That turned into
5 boxes (3 banana boxes)
of items being donated
and 1 giant garbage bag of junk
and cardboard!

I got John out the door
and sat trying to decide
how to spend my evening.

I took a peek at NetFlix,
and found out Grace and Frankie
has season 3 out!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYAYAY

Big plans included me watching
9 of those eposodes
and eating cheesies and dip.
My life is so exciting.

2 more loads of laundry done,
but I spent most of the time
just RELAXING!

Screens free in 30,
so I am just straightening up
and then off to bed.

Happy Weekend.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts