MARCH 7

March 7th 2017

Tuesday.
A day like any other.

I woke up and got dressed,
and decided that I was going
to get an errand list done.

I made the list in a complete circle.
Pet food, banking, gas, hydro
and then off to Valleyview
to visit with Dad
and show him pictures from
his birthday and the Polar Bear dip.

When I left,
he was about to have lunch,
so I stopped and got
a watch battery for John's watch
and an estimate
on a stained glass class I want to take.
Home again,
I fixed John's watch,
John made omlettes for lunch
and I decided to scrapbook a layout challenge,
then made a plan of attack
to clean my scrap room.
I am not sure I need to downsize,
but I do need to declutter
all that is not put away properly.

Judy finally got home
and we talked about
her break up with Greg
and what part she could play
in helping me with this plan of attack.

Bedtime for this household
so, good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts