MARCH 9

March 9th 2017

This morning I got
fresh donuts from spicers
and went to see Dad.
We played with his
air brush set he got
for Christmas this year.

I left there
and headed for Mom's
to see what was on her
"to do list" for me.
We worked out the headboard,
we got a bed skirt on
the spare room bed,
got the garbage, recycling
and cardboard out for tomorrow.

When I got home,
John was ready to do a job
at Mom's!!
A quick stop at Home Hardware,
and we popped over to the house
and fixed a storage cabinet.

Home again.
I made big plans,
but my body screamed no!
I spent most of the evening
eating....
and eating...
and finally decided Mexican.

I looked at the scrap mess
and tomorrow is another day.

Early to bed,
a good nights sleep
and I am going to hit it
and clean it all up tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts