MARCH 17

March 17th 2017

Happy St Patricks Day.

I spent a good portion of today
ON THE ROAD.

We were packed up
and out of Port Lambton
around 10 - 10:30am.

My truck went to Chatham
and I finally seen
The Paper Pickle (scrapbooking)
and then to Blenheim
to Paper Angel Studio (scrapbooking).

Then I drove home,
dropped off my passenger,
and headed over to say hi
to my daughter at work.
Bought a pizza for dinner
and got home in time
to eat with John
as he was headed to work early.

Off to pick up Dad's party hat
Mom had bought him,
visit for a bit
and then off to pick up some
"to do" items on my list.
Valleyview by 5:30
because Dad and I were heading
to their St Patricks Day pub.

Home again at 8pm,
my goal was 9pm bedtime.
At 11pm,
I am finally done a project
that SHOULD have taken
an hour max
but
I kept dropping, losing
or wrecking things.

SOOOOOOOOOO tired.
Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts