july9

July 9th 2016

Image result for night sky

quote
"I wondered how I would find something happy to post. I am an eternal optimist, but it's hard to remain that way when there's been a week like this one. Then, I came home ...they give my world perspective."
unquote

I read this today.
It reminds me of how I think
about things when it all seems bad.

I try really hard
to find some positive
and work out the negative
into small handle-able amounts.
It doesn't ALWAYS work
but I do like this saying I also read

"You can't control the wind
but you can adjust your sails"

How many times we spend our days
trying to control everything
when
if we just took a step back
and dealt with one small part of the problem
the direction would change
the problem divided can be solved
in small parts not as a whole.

Take life for what it is
love what you have
enjoy who you have.
Remember to be thankful
for everything and everyone
who has a place in your heart.

Be honest.
Do not wait to tell someone how you feel
for fear they will never know.
Take time to enjoy
the world around you
when so many do not have
anything near as nice
as what you have.

Envy is not a way of life
it is a way to lose what life you have.
Try not to be jealous
of those who have more
as their life is often not as easy
as you picture it.

I pray often to try to remember these things.

quote
"It reminds me that we all can make a choice to be happy. No matter what has happened in the past, you can choose to be strong and happy and embrace the future."
unquote


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts