july25

July 25th 2016

Another day in the heat,
not that I would know much about it...
I slept for 15 hours.

I woke up intermittently
but fell asleep again fairly quickly.

Image result for sleep all day













So
there was no sign of me until after 3pm.

I did a few chores,
and only dresses in house appropriate
summer wear,
I had no big plans to do anything either!

John had a nap
and we were laughing about burnt pizza
when we decided
to order pizza in!
Got a great coupon from Dominoes
2/$15 and so dinner was served.

We watched some tv
and John headed back to bed.
He leaves at midnight tonight.

I decided I needed to accomplish
"something"
so I grabbed a scrap kit
and got to work on a layout of Judy
I had planned from 2014.

inspiration:


my creation:



Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts