july10

July 10th 2016

I was busy all day
and accomplished quite a few
"leftover" chores from previous days.
I hate it when you have piles
of 1/2 finished jobs, projects
or packed up quickly clean ups
because someone came over.

Image result for chore pile


I did all the laundry today,
that is wash, dry and fold,
did the vacuuming,
and got John to clean the filters on it,
prep for dinner including setting the table!
organized ALL my photos,
organized all my cardstock
BY COLOR AND SIZE,
downsized and donated items
and did general straightening.

By 6pm I was sitting
with my feet up enjoying a coke
pretty proud of myself,
with supper mostly made,
the table set for supper,
5 or 6 MAJOR jobs accomplished,
and plans for the night worked out
(mostly).

Thankfully
there had been a challenge chat
running all day to push me along.
I am quite pleased with the progress,
and it kept my mind
off the appointment tomorrow morning.

John spent the day outside
working away in the garage.
Judy was at work all day,
and went to the dog park tonight.

I am calling it quits early tonight.
John's truckers medical is tomorrow at 10:30,
and my appointment is at 11:30
and can take upwards of 2 hours.
Apparently it can take 3 weeks
to get the results. ugh

The weather today
was definitely in my handleable range.
I hope you are doing well in this heat.
Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts