july29

July 29th 2016

Up at the crack of ugly
after being up until well after 2am!

9:30am was not pleasant.

I did however get myself going
and my eyes did finally stay open.
















It was worth the work last night.
I have the packing lists completed
for the 31 day countdown to Disney.
THIS time I kept a complete set
printed in my planner binder.

Not much to clean up this morning,
loaded the dishwasher,
evacuated animals and wrangled them again,
packed up the project for today,
and took a break in the tv room
enjoying the ac
while I checked in with Mom.













Then it was off to the bank,
got gas in the truck,
dropped in at CAA,
quick pit stop at the house
and then off to help
someone plan their Disney schedule
in the relaxing comfort
of McDonald's A/C.

I sorted out all my memorabilia
from the 2013 trip
while I was there,
and could more accurately guess
at tip amounts and meal costs.
Tossed a LOT of crap.

Home by 4pm
I had a raging headache
and crawled back into bed
until 6pm.
The Tylenol helped fix that,
and John and I had a bbq supper.

He was off for a nap before work tonight,
while Judy and I arranged a few things
for our upcoming trip,
made a few Disney hats,
and got some stuff ready
so a family picnic would have games.



She even checked in
with a countdown for Grandma.
A chat led to us going down
on Monday for a visit.

Now it is almost time to get John going.
His last shift of the week,
and then 3 glorious days off.
He has quite a few plans
already for this weekend,
so we will have to see where it leads....


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts