july20

July 20th 2016

LDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it is Wednesday and LDO day again.
Thank goodness I had everything packed
last night because I was T-I-R-E-D
when I woke up this morning.



I did get a very large part of the project
I brought done
and much more quickly than expected!
A pretty good turn out
and accomplishment throughout the room too.

As we were leaving,
into the yuck muggy weather,
a suggestion for ice cream at McD's
was greatly appreciated
and there we sat talking until 5pm.

Came home
to a quiet house.
Judy was already gone
and John not up.

Neither of us was really hungry
when he did get up,
so we ended up with
Caesar salad and pizza bagel bites.

Not much else happened.
I was just a little under the weather
so I was in bed early.
I hope to sleep like a log AGAIN.

Tomorrow is another story.
Its supposed to be hot.
I would take frozen tundra over hot any day.
No plans to go out and hide
from the yuckiness,
so I will just take it easy.


Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts