july27

July 27th 2016

Earlier morning than the past couple,
I was off to

"the July birthday edition" of LDO 2.0

with my pickle tray for the pot luck.
A quick pick up
and we were the first to arrive.


I got all set up
with every intention of doing something
but alas,
it was a hot flash on a hot day
kind of day.
So I sorted my photos,
sat with my fan (actually I was hugging it)
and enjoyed the party.
SOOOOO MUUUUUCCCHHHH FOOD!
I enjoyed everything.

It was an early evacuation from our normal
because the apartment complex
actually had a meeting there.

So,
off to do the Disney banking,
then off to McDonald's
to enjoy an endless drink for $1
and lovely a/c.

Home by 4:30
John and I decided to have bbq burgers
while Judy went out for the night
with her girlfriend.
We enjoyed supper together
but by 7pm
I was feeling yucky.

Hot flashes
hot weather
and a week from remicade
all is enough to make me feel
YUCKY!
So I am off to bed at a sad 7pm.

Hopefully I will be well rested
and get tons done tomorrow!

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts