july21

July 21st 2016

I am use me.
I woke up determined to get this house
back in ship shape condition.
Got the chat going
and was told it was yucky out.












Depressed I went back to sleep.

Woke to an email
from John telling me to stay inside.
Checked the chat,
went back to sleep.

Finally at about 11:30,
I decided to get some stuff done.
My bedroom has ac.
So I decided I could at least
get my room straightened up.

Judy appeared with KFC lunches.
That was nice surprise.
After she left I folded 4 loads off laundry,
made the bed properly,
wrangled my hair into
some kind of weird pony tail
and started work
on the 31 emails
that get sent out to countdown to Disney.
Judy has begged me to do them.

This process took from about 2pm
until 7:30pm to finish.
Thank goodness it is done.

John and I had leftovers
and watched "walking with dinosaurs".
Kinda cute,
no need to really pay attention movie.

Tomorrow is supposed to be super hot.
After Judy is done work
me and her are going out.
Not sure what or where or how yet,
just going out.

What I will do until then?
Hide from the heat.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts