july6

July 6th 2016

What kind of life
allows a person to sleep
so much of their day away????



Last night,
I was in bed by 10pm.

Today I got out of bed at 4pm!

Yeah,
a bit of everything was wrong
and I missed LDO today
because of it.
A bit of heat exhaustion,
A bit of worry,
A bit of pain,

A bit of fever,
A bit of nausea
and a bit of who cares tossed in too.

I don't get a ton of these days

so I indulge myself
when I really do feel rotten.

At 4 Judy got home
and as promised
help me organize
a bunch of scrapbooking items
that have been hanging around for a while.

I have recently had a re-interest
in scrapbooking
but dislike the mess I left my stuff in.
It should not take very long to get in order
but with this heat,
its hard to keep going.
We needed to take quite a few breaks
in order to deal with this stuff...

I had a couple friends
drop in to check on me tonight,
and I am feeling a bit better.
The fever is still an ongoing issue
but alas,
my health needs to be looked at
on a larger scale than one issue,
or I would never be out of bed
again in this lifetime.

Tomorrow is another day,
I have plans
but nothing is ever concrete
in this crazy life of mine.....
after all
someone may offer cheesecake,
cheeseburgers or a KFC bowl!

So I am saying good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts