july19

July 19th 2016

What a day.
Woke up with a back ache,
most likely from being dead exhausted last night
and sleeping in one spot
ALL NIGHT LONG.
I never moved,
face plastered into my book
and laying on my phone!

Up and dressed
and headed "towards" the door,
when Connie popped by.
She wanted to go to Michaels
and wondered if I wanted to go too.
A little chat and she was off
and I headed "out" the door
10 minutes late.
Picked up my co-pilot
and headed to the new dollar store
(dollar daze?)
and toured the facility
(me for the third time).

Image result for revolving door cartoon

Then we were off to WalMart.
A tour of that store
ended with some groceries
being gotten
and a couple of deals being found.

Off to the places we call home
and chores that needed to be done.
I made lazy mans lasagna
with meatballs tonight.
SOOOOOOO filling.

Then I had a friend
stop by and make a pick up
for a giant slip and slide,
and another showed up bearing gifts!

Now it is getting late,
as I have LDO in the morning.
Big plans to organize
a giant number of photos
from my wedding.

So I am off to bed soon,
get John off on his run,
Judy tucked in for the night
and hopefully 2 animals
will find Judy's bed
more comfy than mine tonight.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts