july11

July 11th 2016

Where does a whole day
disappear to?



Just 12 hours ago I woke up,
got John to his truckers medical
all the way up in North London again
and then me off to have these
stupid facial problems looked at.
I did not like the doctor
and in fact will need a second opinion.

He threw a pile of cream prescriptions
on a paper (worst script I ever seen written)
and told his assistant to explain them.
I am not sure he even knew
if I spoke English
as no one really talked to me.

He admonished me for having
scratched when they are itchy
taking so long to come in
and come back in 4-6 weeks.
Yup
I left knowing as much as I did
when I got there.

John then took me out for lunch
at the Alibi in London.
That place was a favourite hangout
when we first got married.
Prices are significantly higher
but the food was good.

The Ativan I took hit me hardest
as we started down Wellington to come home.
I was falling asleep in the truck seat,
and after wobbling my way to our room,
I slept until 7pm.

Did not accomplish much
as this evening my body
just wanted to go back to bed.
Tomorrow will just have to be
a BIG to do day.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts