july12

July 12th 2016

Spent the day
organizing some photos
and doing a bit of housework
and some laundry.
Jud did some errand running for me
and at 6pm
I was off like a shot
to go to the movies.

Image result for movie popcorn

The one we wanted to see
was sold out,
so we zipped across town
to go to the VIP theater
where none of the movies
we had wanted to see
were playing...
so our movie choice was based solely
on being in the VIP seats.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2823054/
Mike and Dave need wedding dates

It was stupid
and I laughed through the whole thing.
We even had the waitress bring our treats
to our comfy reclining seats.
Love the VIP movie theater!

Got home,
its too warm,
so I am headed to my ac'd bedroom
so I will be bright and cheery
for tomorrows LDO.

Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts