mar4

March 4th 2016

Well sleep was on the docket for me today!!!

I slept until 12:30 today....
after going to bed by 9 last night.


I woke up feeling good enough

to get dressed
and soon learnt that was too ambitious
and hit the sack by 2pm again.

Up by 5pm
and curled into the fetal position
with not only a headache now,
but I was laying down
and coughed so hard....
I pulled my neck muscles.

EXCRUCIATING pain I can tell you.
I have to ask who else has given themselves
whiplash while they were sick????

So at 7pm
John AND Lale tried to convince me
that soaking in a hot tub would do wonders.
Unfortunately
I DETEST soaking in a tub.
The idea of it is wonderful
but the actual thought
by anal retentive me
is that I am soaking in my own filth.....





gross









John also tried to convince me
that orange juice cures everything.
I hate orange juice....
even if he had attempted to trick me
by adding vodka!

He did make me a tea,
as my throat is burning,
and then made himself some supper.
I was not hungry until I seen his grilled cheese.
He announced he had used all the bread.

Having been sick for a week,
they have now emptied the fridge
and cupboards of all essentials!
No bread,
no ice cream,
no ginger ale,
no coke,
No way! that was the last straw.......

John quickly made an emergency trip
to the nearest Shoppers
to get me some supplies,
while I took the hottest shower I could stand.
Some relief,
but I still need a heating pad.

I now have at least enough
ice cream, ginger ale, bread
and now Vitamin C pills
to get me through this thing.


101.  Unloved dog toys

102.  Extra USB flash drives – How many does one family need?

103.  Promotional swag

104.  Key chains you don’t use

105.  Recipe books you don’t ever use





On the up side of things,
Judy is now on the full time payroll at the armouries.
She loves the job.
She works Tuesday to Friday 9-4
and Thursday nights 6-11.
She also does weekend training!!!!!!!

Today she set herself up at the bank
for a military account which allows
her to pay less of a service charge monthly
and a savings account 
that she plans to deposit 1/6th of every pay into.
Her goal is a vehicle and apartment in 2017
if she gets the permanent job position.

The 3 year clerk contract she applied for
has now made it past the second checkpoint!
We are waiting for news in the next 2 weeks.

John is doing well
and really likes this new company.
He has just had his teeth adjusted
and his jaws are healing well.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts