mar31

March 31st 2016

I felt so exhausted this morning
I seriously felt like a truck ran over me.



I popped two Robaxacet
thanked God for not
having to go to the cancer clinic
as the boyfriend was going now,
and went back to sleep.

I did manage to get
some of the TO DO list accomplished,
not as much as I hoped
but more than nothing.

Judy came home
and we did a bit of work on crop prizes.
She had to be back at work by 6pm
so she was out the door
to run a couple errands by 5:30.

I did manage to organize
all my purchases today!
Connie found out the stickers were sorted
and was here by 2:30!

















I have John on some cold medications,
and he slept ALL day.....
and he definitely needed it.

Now
it is time to package up some leftovers,
shut up the downstairs,
and crawl back into my bed,
on this very wet, yucky day.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts