mar7

March 7th 2016


Ugly o'clock!
Whomever thought that doctors appointments
should take place at or before 9am
should re-examine the merits
of that choice.

I am never awake enough
to remember everything
I needed to or wanted to ask,
I forget the medication list,
I go to the wrong hospital (again),
I have to drive through morning traffic
and find parking,
while trying not to tell the moron in the next car
to stop driving, smoking and drinking a coffee
while he talks on his cell phone
with an impolite wave of my hand
because he cut me off.



I did however manage
to get quite a bit done today
while in London at appointments
and in St Thomas when we got back.

I found supper prepped
when I arrived home.
John had made mac and cheese with bacon.
I also found many emails to answer
about the upcoming crop
and ticket sales!

We watched a little tv,
and then he was sent to bed for attitude
unbecoming of a person with enough sleep.



Cailyn and Donna stopped by
with some crop door prizes
and we talked and laughed for a while.

When I came in
it was 8pm! No facebook for me.
So I called Pam
who had been trying to reach me
and we decided to meet for coffee!
A great couple hours out
enjoying Coffee Cultures.

Now I am pooped.
Bed time for bobo.
Just sent Judy up,
dishwasher is loaded and running,
and I have to get hubby
off to work in 30 minutes.


Then and only then
will I be able to snuggle
into my queen size bed
and spread out all alone
with all the covers.



111.  Random batteries you’re not sure where they came from

112.  Multiple bookmarks – Unless you’re a bookworm…you know what to do, toss them.

113.  Combination locks – Chances are slim you’ll use one again but if you do, they’re cheap to replace.

114.  Paperweights

115.  Near empty bottles of bubbles or little nubs of side-walk chalk


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts