mar26 HOLY Saturday

March 26th 2016


What a day!
My dive into redecorating yesterday,
found me diving into muscle relaxors today!

Judy and I took off in the truck
before 11 for London.
We were back home before 2
with our TO DO list done!

I spent the late afternoon packing the truck 
for tomorrow's trip
and wrapping a few last minute gifts.

Judy and Greg were off to Leamington
for his family's Easter party tonight.

So John and I had a nice picnic supper
on the sofa
after he did a quick once over 
on the truck for the trip.

Me?
I am ready for the big day.
Lily bought for Mom,
chocolate bunnies delivered
to all my little friends,
and 4 Easter baskets for the morning!

Our plan is 9am mass,
breakfast and gifts,
then on the road.
So,
I am all tucked in,
John gave me a muscle relaxor
and a back rub...
hopefully tonight I will sleep well.

CAN you believe this is the last 5 items
in our 200 item purge??????



196.  Coasters that go unused

197.  Plants – Yes, plants that don’t brighten your spirits.  Buy ones that do!

198.  Hole punch you never use

199.  Place mats, napkins, table cloths that never get displayed

200.  Ruled notebook paper – I hate to throw it away but I never use it.  Donate it!

Well tonight is the LAST night of Lent.
As of tomorrow I can put Facebook 
back on my phone
and be on Facebook before 10am 
and after 8pm!
I can also use restaurants 
that have a drive thru again!

NOT sure what I missed most!
Happy Easter to all my friends and family.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts