mar9

March 9th 2016

When did it become normal,
for a human being to be responsible
only unto themselves?
To decide others could be the ones
to clean up a mess we make?

I try hard to be responsible
for my own messes,
to take the blame
if I had a part in anything
that ended badly.

BUT
I live in a world where
it is ok to do something
that makes only the single person happy
and to hell with all the fallout.

I am very tired of cleaning up other's messes!

If what you are doing has consequences
ensure you are doing the world a favour
and being a team player....
not a one man team.




121.  Old invitations

122.  Travel brochures

123.  Tissue paper/gift bags

124.  Unused sticky notes

125.  Extra shoe laces


Wednesday is coffee day.
We met at Caroline's
and we were very very silly.

I cam home,
put up my foot
and put the new drops in my eyes.

John was home very late
and so will sleep the whole evening.

Judy is busy packing
all her reservist equipment
for her week long training exercise
that starts Friday.

Homemade shepherd's pie
was on the dinner menu,
along with a night of Leroy Jethro Gibbs!

I soon have to shut off FB
(in 5 minutes)
so I bid you a lovely evening
and hope you got your doors
and windows at least partly open today
to freshen up the house!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts