mar21

March 21st 2016

Woke up still feeling like crap.
Sudden stomach cramps last night
sent me to bed
afraid that I had the stomach flu.

I finally got up at 11am
and got my day started.
I dropped Judy off at the cancer clinic
for Chris' appointment.

I headed out to accomplish
a major list of stores to hit today...
Lindt
Lens Mills
Jysk
Dollarama
Canadian Tire Gas bar
Michaels
Food Basics
Ardene
Marks Work Warehouse
Dollar Tree

then off to pick up Judy,
and then off to pick up Karen
and drive her home.
A quick stop at Superstore
finished all my Easter shopping
and we headed home.




171.  Old and ugly t-shirts

172.  Hair accessories you don’t use

173.  One orphan earring

174.  Dried flowers

175.  Extra photo prints





Dinner was
all the leftovers in the fridge!
We all got a choice of meals
AND
my fridge is cleaned out too!

At 8pm
we watched Judy fall asleep
sitting up on the sofa,
so we sent her to bed.
John and I watched a bit of tv
and spent the evening relaxing
and watching a little tv.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts