mar10

March 10th 2016

A rather unpleasant day
with news that my cousin has
stage 4 cancer.
I spoke to him
and he is doin fine,
with treatments in place.

Most of the afternoon
and early evening I spent
organizing the april 23rd
cancer crop I am holding.
We are already SOLD out!

I spent the evening alone watching
some old episodes of
two and a half men
while Judy was at reserves
and John was sleeping.

As we had eaten pizza
for supper tonight
clean up was super easy.

126.  Stickers from a previous yard sale

127.  Hair products you don’t use

128.  Take out chopsticks – Buy a reusable pair if you use them a lot

129.  Old prescription glasses – Great donation for the Lions Club.

130.  Old sunglasses – The cat eye is coming back but definitely toss those purple hued ones.






Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts