mar2

March 2nd 2016

This is me today.
Too sick for my infusion
but not sick enough for any meds.

My cough sounds horrible
and is giving me stomach cramps
it is so deep.



BUT!
I am starving.
SO whatever saying it is
starve a cold, feed a fever or vice versa

All I can think of is:
FEED ME SEYMORE
FEED ME!

hahahhahahahhahahahhahah

Never too sick to keep up with
the list of items to toss!

91.  Half used chap stick containers – Buy a new one! I LOVE my new EOS one with coconut milk.

92.  Duplicate measuring cups and spoons

93.  Old day planners (and current ones if you don’t use them!)

94.  Candles – If it’s not lovely to look at and you’ll never burn it, let it go.

95.  Mason jars (or baby food jars, spaghetti sauce jars, etc.) that you won’t use






Happy 74th Birthday Dad!
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts