mar22

March 22nd 2016

I slept in AGAIN today.
Facebook is pretty quiet
with most of the CNP ladies
away at the cottage in Port Lambton.

Judy dragged me out of bed,
and made me get dressed
so I could show her
how to get to Hollandia cookies.
On the way there,
we stopped and she dragged
a broken Charlotte out with us!

First stop,
Hollandia cookie factory.
Second stop,
The Gingerbread Haus bakery
where they had lunch
and I bought a ton of goodies.
Third stop,
a quick trip to scrappingreatdeals,
where we quickly learned
the Tuesday craft was not
one arm friendly,
so it was a road trip back home
for the three of us.

John and I spent the afternoon napping,
and trying to stay warm.
Judy and Greg came
and made themselves dinner
and then off to the cheap
Tuesday night movies.

When John finally got up,
we made dinner for two
and ate a tray of goodies
from Gingerbread Haus.




176.  Gifts you don’t love

177.  Scarves you never wear

178.  Damaged/stained clothing

179.  Plastic children’s plates/cups that they’ve outgrown

180.  Junk mail






Still making plans for Easter weekend.

Hope the girls are having a great mini vacation
scrapbooking at the cottage.

Tomorrow is coffee Wednesday,
and I have a special treat to share.

Tonight is just me and John and some tv.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts