mar23

March 23rd 2016

Coffee Wednesday was fun,
exciting and had yummy banana bread.

The afternoon I spent,
doing chores around the house,
making spaghetti sauce with meatballs
AND a chocolate cream pie.

Judy headed out
to spend the evening with her Aunt,
while John and I ate some dinner
and watched some tv.

181.  Address labels – Do you ever really use them?

182.  Extra folders, binders, labels, etc.

183.  Old cell phones – Recycle!

184.  Old fortune cookie fortunes (Someone else keeps the good ones too, don’t they?)

185.  Used ink cartridges – Recycle them for a little money back



The dining room is coming along.
Judy has all the trim painted,
and John is almost done
with the ceiling trim,
so I can wallpaper soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I am hoping
to spring clean the front porch
and do some Easter baking.

The CNP girls will be back tomorrow
from their Port Lambton adventures,
with many tales to share I am sure.

I cannot believe we are ALREADY
nearing the end not only of March,
but also of the 40 days of Lent
that come before Easter!!!
I certainly hope the Easter Bunny
knows where his snowshoes are,
with all the yucky weather
they are threatening us with.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts