mar5

March 5th 2016

WOW!
I managed to stay upright
almost ALL of today!
I was definitely awake
and feeling better.

John and I relaxed

and binge watched (FINALLY)
Once Upon a Time Season 4.

I am finally seeing
my favourite villain Cruella!
Friends have hinted
that she appears,
but now I am fully into the story line.

We kind of snack-ate all day.
No real cooking.

An early night tonight
and church at 9am.
I can guarantee
I will be praying my thanks
for the end of whatever I had this week.


106.  Push pins in the junk drawer just waiting for unsuspecting fingers

107.  Keys that you don’t know what they go to

108.  Lanyards, name tags, bags, etc. from previous conferences

109.  Carabiners – Unless you rock climb, trust me, you won’t use them.

110.  Lotions, face washes, serums that you don’t use




Judy is out training in London this weekend,
but will be home tomorrow
for a big roast beef dinner.

My hope for tomorrow
is to get the house back in order,
get some groceries
and "hopefully"
John will be painting our bedroom.

As it is wallpaper 3/4 of the way up,
there is about 2' of painting
on only 3 walls to be done.

I had propositioned Lale
to a cleaning contest tomorrow
where we take a shot
after every chore gets done!
Guess I will start with groceries,
so I am not drinking and driving.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts