mar19

March 19th 2016


Busy busy day.
I hate early mornings
It is impossible for me to wake up.
On the highway to Dorchester
to vendor a scrapbook crop
by 8:30am!

Had some fun,
got some organizing done,
did some work for my crop
coming up fast in April,
and headed home for 5pm.

John and I had supper
then headed out to visit
a broken Charlotte.

We had so much fun
talking and laughing,
home at 11:30
with a quick pit stop
for a couple slices of pizza.

166.  Extra pencil sharpeners – Only one is needed

167.  Rusty tools you’ll never use again

168.  Lawn and garden pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers you won’t use

169.  Fireworks that are unused (Am I the only one?) – They can be soaked in water overnight then disposed of in a plastic bag.

170.  Dried up super glue




Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts