mar14

March 14th 2016

Blah.....
I woke up still tired

and it was a foggy blah day.

I drove to London
for a cancer treatment appointment
that lasted ALL DAY.
Chris at least got a bit of sleep
during the 71/2 hours we were there.
Really.....?

I was so exhausted when I got home
I collapsed on my bed for an hour.
Thankfully John was not averse
to cooking supper.

We had a lovely
pork chop dinner
with fried rice and veggies
and homemade applesauce too!

I only made it to 8pm
before I crashed in bed.
NOTHING to report!!!!!!!!!



141.  Chip clips

142.  Craft supplies for a project that has already been completed

143.  Paper plates – Use them up!

144.  Loyalty cards – Use the key ring version or enter your number for even less clutter

145.  Gift cards – Go and enjoy them!




Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts