mar16

March 16th 2016

Last night
I slept for 12 hours.
It was lovely
but I was still tired when I got up.

I made it to coffee
at Caroline's house by 11
and we had a lovely time
die cutting some canvas flowers.

When I returned home
I found John had had a rough night
and was in bed sleeping.

So, I headed off to Superstore
to get some dog food
(so Shooter would not starve)
and found a couple deals.
Just before checking out,
I got the call and Joc
was at the Sandylion store....
I found a bench and spent an hour
shopping "virtually" through her
using photos she sent by phone!

I got home,
got everything put away
and sat relaxing on the sofa.
Supper was Italian,
stuffed chicken, pasta and sauce,
salad and fresh bread.

Now it is suddenly almost 8pm!!!!
I have to be off FB by then.
Tonight I hope to help John
finish the new bunny cage
for our poor rabbit Bandit.
"I" need for her to have more room.



151.  Stockings with runs in them

152.  Fancy serving bowls you haven’t used in the last year – Use them or sell them.

153.  CDs unless you use them regularly

154.  Old boombox

155.  Piles of “scrap paper”




Tomorrow Judy comes home.
I cannot believe
it has already been a whole week!

I am planning a big St Patricks day
dinner for her return.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts