apr29

April 29th 2015

Up and at em early today.


By 9:30am I was at the hairdresser.
I love my new do!
Left there and headed out to pay some bills,
finalize the taxes,
get some dog food,
pick up meds
and get my licence plate stickers.
I was home by 11:30!


I came home 
and ate the second last piece of cheesecake.
I emptied and straightened 
the interior of my truck.

I remade my to do list,
and headed into London to get a few more chores done.
Some success,
some disappointment.


I finished my afternoon
in Penningtons.
I was busy using my birthday coupon.
I left with 3 new shirts
and a pair of new pumps.
Happy Birthday to me!

A quick run for John,
pick up the teen to break some bad news,
fill the truck with gas 
and a quick run to Putnam to drop off John's stuff.



Had to make it quick as Judy had cadets tonight.
Scouted some photo locations 
for the pre-prom photos on the way home.

A few challenges through the evening
found me with a clean living room,
a clean kitchen,
and a straightened dining room.

I also got a fitting 
and some work done on Judy's dress
for prom next week!


Anne popped in to say Happy Birthday,
and to say good bye as she leaves on her vacation.

Now it is off to bed for me!

Judy and I have to be in London at 8am
for the next step 
on the road to her military career
with an aptitude assessment!


Then get her to school,
and me to north London 
for an art journaling class at 11am.

I am quite excited about
everything that is happening,
I just wish it was more spaced out....

Like Judy graduating say 2 years from now!


Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts