apr19

APRIL 19th 2015

Big plans to get stuff accomplished
screeched to a halt,


with the arrival of a grumpy over tired truck driver,
a teen who is focused only on herself right now,
and the weather returning to its former chilly self.

After trying to appease both parties
with no lasting results,
One was threatened with death or take a nap,
and the other toddled off to church.


I managed to complete a few more post it notes,
before John was up again
(in a slightly better mood and worked in his garage),
a visit from Charlotte,
Judy's return with her sidekick Kendryk,
a visit from Annie
who was delivering the prize board for the crop,
a visit from Pam and her new car "Snow White",
and suddenly it was 4pm!


We made the bbq chicken dinner,
which was a huge hit with Judy taking hers to work,
John having seconds,
and both wanting some to reheat for tomorrows lunch.
No leftovers from this meal!

http://ourtestkitchen.blogspot.ca/

After eating I was suddenly FROZEN.
I curled up on the sofa and realized
this was not working 


and I headed up for a nap.
3 hours later I got up feeling much better.
I am quite excited by the prospect 
of this nap thing ending 
when the new iron increase takes effect.

I spent the evening straightening up
the house and messes from pre-crop mania,
getting John out the door,
and baking a chicken.

At 1 am I am calling it a night.



Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts