apr13

April 13th 2015

What a busy day.


Had to take
John to get the dental paperwork,
pick up something for his car,
a quick crop meeting and planning session
and donation pick up.

I came home to a bored husband
who I quickly sent out to his garage to play.
His load was canceled 
so he did not leave today as expected.


He is not supposed to lift,
or do strenuous things
so he went out there to punch his punching bag....
which naturally
meant I had to be the bad guy
and stop him.
This was met with much 
sighing and resentment
and the natural question...

I am bored what can I do....?


Thankfully his friend Mark called then
and he spent a bit of time talking on the phone,
then his friend Rod showed up 
to call him Forest Gummy.
So he was at least entertained.

Thank goodness for Linda
who had loaned us a MAD TV DvD
which tickled his funny bone for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow is a super busy day again.
Me and my co-hort Joc
are off to the streets of St Thomas
for a last minute hunt for door prizes,
food items and supplies.


The other crop team is doing the same.
Any door prizes or help is so appreciated
and helps us spend less
to make the crop amazing.

Tomorrow afternoon,
we hope to be able to head to Komoka 
for technique tuesday
at Scrappin Great Deals.

Tomorrow night,
I plan to work on the menu for the crop 
and develop a shopping list
to be accomplished thursday.

So much on the go with the 
Crop for a Cure
only 12 days away!
I still have signs to make,
the hall to check......

but all in good time.
One job at a time.
Tonight I am happy to announce
50 tickets have been sold.



Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts