apr14

April 14th 2015

What a beautiful day!


Although I had a rocky start,
with my co-hort arriving early
when she is NEVER on time,
the day 
turned out 
FANTASTIC.

Not only did we get prizes and donations,
we got PRIZES and DONATIONS today!!

Both collection teams were on a roll.
Joc treated me to a slice of pizza
and then the upcoming crop
was our focus.


Be sure to check in on our facebook page for updates!







So many amazing donations this year!
When I got home
I had planned to get the TO DO list
for the crop organized,
but felt over whelmingly exhausted.
So I ended up napping til 5pm!

I spent the evening resting 
and updating our vendors by email,
posting door prizes on our facebook page
and chatting with the girls.
Taking some down time before the madness 
of next week.


Wouldn't this be an awesome way to celebrate
the success of the crop?


Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts