apr27

April 27th 2015


I woke up,
with may things to do.
I had many returns to make 
and much mess to deal with.

I did get everything at the Legion completed.
Tables picked up,
water cooler returned,
a phone call from my mother,
and a lunch invitation accepted!

When I got home I managed to straighten
up a bit more,
eat more of my giant rice krispie square breakfast,
and relax a bit.



My daughter arrived 
with 2 dozen carnations for my birthday.
John arrived home
and gave me a handmade card
and a spectacular pair of pjs.

I was suddenly exhausted,
and fell asleep.

We ordered Chinese food for supper,
I love the breaded shrimp
and chicken balls.

Then it was dessert time!
The Bake E Ree
had made me neapolitan cheesecake.


Although I was not feeling well,
I had a lovely birthday.
So many wonderful birthday wishes on facebook.


Good night from John Street.



Comments

Popular Posts