April 24th 2015

I have to say having 2 days to set up, was wonderful! Although for an anal person like me it just gives me time to wonder if I had a little more time I could....

The hall is almost ready for the takeover by 52 women tomorrow at 9am. The food is bought and we are ready keep the women's tummies full and keep them busy too.

I have my porters here sleeping over, my husband made it home in time to give us a hand and I did have a lovely time relaxing with a nice dinner out with friends after working at the hall all day.

So, I am off to TRY to get some sleep so I can be ing good shape to be able to say thank you to all my wonderful and generous vendors, my guests and the amazing group of people who worked so hard to put this all together.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts