apr7

April 7th 2015

Lets see...


what was new today?
I managed to wake up and not find white stuff
anywhere outside
that's new.

Packed up 1 kit
and headed out to pick up Aunt Sandra
for LDO.
Great couple hours,
and Metcalfe Gardens provided each of us
with an apple blossom as a treat!


THAT was definitely yummy
and that was a surprise!

I then headed over to the arena with the girls 
to go back to walking.
I have been sick for a couple weeks
so I haven't gone.
Unfortunately it showed!
I could only walk 2 1/8 laps 
and 6 flights of stairs.


That was new but better will come.

Came home and I was STARVING.
So I chose to eat a little bit of everything in sight.
so............
I ended up with a stomach ache,
no surprise.
Judy and I watched a bit of tv,
she had a coffee date,
and by the time she got home at 9pm
I was ready for bed.
That was definitely new
as I am usually a vampire.


So I am saying;

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts