apr21

April 21st 2015

What a day.
When I woke up I was still in need of TUMS
(see April 20th Bella Jacks)


So, I chose to lie there,
working out my plans for the day.
Ordinarily it is LDO day,
but
with the crop,
I have a ton to do...
and I am resigned to making this the best crop yet.

Many things could change next year,
as in our 4th year we are becoming more adept
at doing this,
but some hurdles always will remain.


 Jocelyne showed up 
and we worked our proverbial butts off!
We found, gathered, discussed, thanked,
and loaded the van full again today.

Tomorrow I hope to get boxes
pack everything up.
Finalize pick up plans,
and the grocery list,
finish some more 1/2 baked decorating ideas,
work out our photo booth,
and get ready to start prepping the hall thursday.



John came home tonight.
He mas measured for his new teeth.
Our income tax return came back so they are paid for too.
The denturist is really happy with 
the way everything is healing.

So we celebrated with a fish dinner
and too tall orange cake from M&M.
THAT was really yummy.

He got a little bit of sleep,
and now I am kicking him to his truck 
and hitting the sack.


Good night from John Street.



Comments

Popular Posts