apr20

April 20th 2015

Just 2 days ago we were bragging 
that the windows were open, 
Pam had a singing bird 
and I already had blankets on the line!
Today I am frozen and drinking tea 


I was up at the crack of ugly.
The bad storm woke me 
so I was going to drive Judy to school.
I went back to bed when the storm stopped at 7am.

Anyway I got up late,
got dressed and dealt with this and that 
and attempted to get some stuff done.

After cleaning up a mess

that not only the dentist made 
by cashing a post dated cheque a week early,
it also complicated matters 
when the bank cleared it!
This caused a domino effect
with the automatic bill payments.



Although it took the better part of 3 hours,
I figured everything out,
and it was back to work on the upcoming crop.

I am not on the sofa for this whole week.


(I am sitting at the table with the computer)

I ate some rice and veggies for lunch.
Then it was time
to get loose papers under control
complete the supply lists 
and I made some bowls by melting records.



When I got back from saving Cailyn,
I stopped at Dollar Tree..... 
got the juice glasses, 
Johns new pill case with vitamins as requested,
breadsticks, deli mustard, gingerale,
extra spoons a set of S&P shakers and tongs,
which completes my supply list.

I was working on quantities 
of food items
according to a website,
when Pam kidnapped me!
We had supper at Bella Jack's Mexican restaurant
here in St Thomas.



We ate A LOT of food.
I was stuffed. Painfully stuffed.
Picked up my medications on the way home
and crashed uncomfortably on the sofa.

4th tums..... 
starting to feel a bit better 
but have to lie flat out I am so full! Hahhahahhahhaha



This would be more comfortable in bed,
so good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts