apr18

April 18th 2015

There was a tornado of activity around here today.


I found a recipe website 
for toothless people!
So by 11am I was in the kitchen prepping
a sit down supper for John,
which we are now having tomorrow
as he ended up not coming home.

Between Judy and I,
we stripped the beds upstairs,
unplasticated all the windows
and aired out the house.

It is so nice to be able to open doors and windows now!



All the bedroom blankets got hung on the line 
to be aired out too!

Judy was off to cadets,
so I set myself up on the back deck
to do some paperwork for the crop.


Total failure. 
I am not sure where in the world the afternoon went
but I know I didn't get anything done.
 I did get a lot of fresh air though.
My back deck was amazing.

When Judy came home,
we made breaded pork chops,
and steamed veggies and rice.

She was home only for an hour, 
and then off to work.

I spent the evening 
sorting listing and organizing.


I spent the last part of the night
just chilling out 
on some robaxacet and eating doritos.

Its now time to say 

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts