apr6

April 6th 2015

Was up really late last night 
waiting for Judy to come home
so it was a sleep in kind of morning.


After finally dragging the teen
out of bed 
and on the task of cleaning her room up,
I headed down 
to get Connie yet another Disney reservation
for her September vacation.


I lucked out when Pam 
offered to take me out to Aylmer
and see the swans.


I am sorry that I missed 
by only a few days
2000 swans headed out 
on their way to their summer homes.


I am always so thrilled to go take their pictures
and see them all out there
today we seen about 300
(plus the ducks and Canada geese).


We even managed to find the herons 
who had arrived yesterday!




Came home and relaxed with Judy.
Had perogies for supper and
watched some Alias season 5.

It was a lovely relaxing day.

Good night from John Street.






Comments

Popular Posts