Thursday July 4th 2014

WoW! I slept until 11am!

Not a ton of huge accomplishments, but I did manage to clear the TO DO list from tuesday. The only chore not done is Easter decorations are still about.

I spent most of the afternoon working out and ordering everything for John's birthday party. Sunset gourmet order placed and menu decided.

Tonight I went to a ladies night out auction called Quarterpalooza. Anne C, Cailyn and Donna, Charlotte and I had a fantastic time bidding on lots of awesome prizes. I did win 2 of the draws.

Came home and dealt with poor Judy who has managed to get a nasty sunburn on her face.....

Tomorrow Anne and Charlotte are taking me to Beamsville to see my Dad. He is happy to be home.



I do not have a lot to report tonight..... but I am tired and headed to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts