SUNDAY JULY 13TH 2014


I have never been a lover of summer without a pool. I grew up with a pool in the backyard and in the backyards of most of my friends. I guess until later in my life I did not realize how much I used it to avoid the humid temperatures of a southern Ontario summer.

I did get out to the laundromat by 7am and got all my chores planned completed.
I had a conversation with Judy and a dollar store (sorry 3 dollar store) trip with a friend.
Found most of what I was looking for EXCEPT a comfortable temperature.

Came home and spent the afternoon watching the last 2 discs of Haven season 1,
playing around on my farm, snacking and generally hiding in the tv room with air conditioning.
John slept for most of the afternoon.

I am hoping tomorrow will include a breeze so I can start work where I left off before I got sick friday. 


I also am going to spend the day re-hydrating.

So much to do......

Judy is having a good time at camp but has an 18 hour shift today, so she will not be headed to bed until 2am.

Me I am challenging any takers tomorrow to a work day. I have a lot to do so I can play at LDO on Tuesday and Woodstock on Thursday.


Good night from St Thomas

Comments

Popular Posts