Tuesday July 1st 2014








Got going early this morning and managed to get the linens folded,
my laundry away, my bed made, the bathroom cleaned, the back floor washed
and the kitchen cleaned up.

Managed to make the party plans I intended and
pre-order the soon to be released Once Upon a Time season 3.

Shooter and I spent the whole day relaxing, farming and eating
while watching the first 3 discs of Once Upon a Time.

I found this list today and have decided I can do all this
plus what I want to this summer!





























John was surprised I wasn't out hanging with the girls today,
but I am still resting up after a long 3 weeks with Dad.

Judy is out celebrating Canada Day in downtown Ottawa!
Hoping she is having a great time and gets a lot of pictures.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get out of the house for a date with someone......
Anyone else need to get out for an hour or two?

Comments

Popular Posts